Walton’s flexible PVC extruded sheets and rolls are used in numerous high performance applications that require flexibility and resistance to puncture, tears and abrasions. Walflex, our flexible PVC, offers superior durability, toughness, and chemical resistance.
Walton Flexible PVC sheets offer the following advantages:
- Hardness range: from 75 Shore A through 95 Shore A
- Thicknesses: from .040” thick to over .400”
- Widths up to 66 inches
- NFPA-701 formulations available
- Low smoke and flamability options
- Stock and custom colors available
Applications:- Printing mediums
- Gaskets / die-cut parts
- Liners for potable water containment
- Floor liners / Matting
- Sporting goods
Please contact us at (800) 719-9258 if your application requires a product not featured on our website. We can greatly assist you in manufacturing a sheet to your specification.