Walton’s Plastics, Inc. semi-rigid and rigid PVC sheets are ideal for profile wrapping (windows, doors) and are used as the outer skin on foam panels. From vinyl wall panels, sound barriers to cleanrooms, our rigid PVC offers many uses in both internal and external applications.
Walton’s PVC (vinyl) panels are elegant, durable, printable and cost effective solutions for covering interior or exterior walls. They provide the following advantages:
- Many textures and colors available along with aesthetic laminants
- Flame and smoke-ASTM E84 Class 1/A ratings up to 0.125”
- Ideal for showers, bathrooms, kitchens, and utility rooms in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Our dense polymer is an excellent substrate that has outstanding soundproofing properties and is both cost effective and easy to install. Available also as reinforced and laminated.
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Commercial and residential applications
- Recyclable product
- Suitable for the Mass Loaded Vinyl applications
Walton Plastics, Inc. offers panels and sheets that can be used in the clean rooms found in hospitals, pharmacies, biotech, electronics, and food industry. These extruded sheets offer the following benefits:
- Class 1/A flame spread
- Clean room Class 10
- Flame retardant
Please contact us at (800) 719-9258 if your application requires a product not featured on our website. We can greatly assist you in manufacturing a sheet to your specification.